Lisbon To Porto by Car Travel Guide | Lisbon To Porto Road Trip | Lisbon To Porto Drive Time

Lisbon To Porto by Car Lisbon To Porto Road Trip


Lisbon To Porto Road Trip


Hi everyone. I'm in Portugal. (bright upbeat music) Good morning, everybody. It's my first day here in the Algarve, I'm staying in Lagos.

So I'm at the beach this morning I got here for sunrise. It's about 6.30, 7 o'clock. So I'm going to be here for about a week and a half not just in the Algarve.

  • lisbon to porto train
  • lisbon to porto drive time
  • lisbon to porto itinerary
  • day trip from lisbon to porto
  • porto to lisbon flight
  • should i spend more time in porto or lisbon
  • 4 days in lisbon and porto
  • spend more time in lisbon or porto


lisbon to porto train

I'll be going to a couple of other cities in Portugal as well.

I'm just so happy to be here and it's warm and my feet are in the sand and what more could you ask for. (bright music) (birds chirping) You guys have to see this.


Video


Lisbon To Porto by Car

  It's so stunning. (birds chirping) I just got back from breakfast.

This is a second beautiful day in Portugal and this morning I am doing to something that I am so excited about.

I am going to the Benagil Sea Cave. This cave has been rated one of the best sea caves in the world and what's unique about it is you can only get to it by sea.


Lisbon To Porto by Car


 Lisbon To Porto Road Trip

So today I am stand up paddle boarding. I'm so excited. (upbeat music) That was so amazing. Highlight of my trip so far.

We went to like six or seven different caves and each cave had a different story. It was just incredible. Today I arrived in Porto, which is in Northern Portugal.

day trip from lisbon to porto

I think this building used to be old apartments that have now been converted into hotel rooms. It just has that feel.

It has these beautiful hardwood floors, I love the simplicity of it it has these beautiful French doors that are overlooking the city.

This evening for sunset I am climbing the Porto bridge.


Lisbon To Porto by Car


Lisbon To Porto Drive Time

I've never done a major bridge climb before, I believe this is the only bridge in Europe that even offers it and there's really only I think a handful of bridges in the world that do bridge climbs.

Sydney is one of them. I know that because of Mary, Kate and Ashley, Our Lips Are Sealed. It is a dreary day (door creaking) today.

(vehicles bustling) This morning I'm going to a library here that is supposed to be one of the best in the world.




  • lisbon to porto by car
  • can you do a day trip from lisbon to porto
  • is it easy to drive from lisbon to porto
  • distance from lisbon to porto by car
  • how far to drive from lisbon to porto
  • lisbon airport to porto by car
  • is there a train from lisbon airport to porto
  • is uber available in porto portugal



porto to lisbon flight

And I didn't realize that J.K. Rowling used to live in Porto. And it's said that she drew inspiration from it for Hogwarts and the Harry Potter world.

(indistinct chatter) (electronic music) Good morning from Lisbon. I've made it to the final city of my journey. Beautiful weather here, not a cloud in the sky today.


Lisbon To Porto by Car

Lisbon To Porto Bus

I'm spending the morning exploring. I'm walking around with the alFama neighborhood right now which is very old Lisbon.

(wind whooshing) Look at this view guys this is amazing. I have come to the conclusion that Portugal has really cool hotels because I'm also totally in love with where I'm staying here and I got lucky.

lisbon to porto itinerary

At the point when I checked in, they had a free overhaul for me. The washroom's marvelous and furthermore they have these cheeky like uninvolved forceful update gives generally up the space to like mood killer the lights,

or hang your towel up so they don't have to wash it and to not leave the tap running.


Lisbon To Porto by Car


lisbon to porto drive time

Lisbon is a lot like San Francisco. You're either walking uphill or downhill. You guys on Instagram have been telling me I need to go to this shop and try a pastel de nata.

(chiming sound) It's my last day in Portugal. I fly home tomorrow so for my last day, I'm going to head out to Sintra.

It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site that's about 15 miles west of Lisbon. It's supposed to have lots of forests and palaces and castles.

4 days in lisbon and porto

So you get off at the train station and then you get on a bus that takes you on the windie

st uphill road for like 30 minutes, and then you have to walk uphill. It is so much incline.

Lisbon To Porto by Car


Lisbon To Porto Train Time

I totally understand why they say you need two or three days here because it's been a few hours and I'm only just getting to the second thing.

I'm back at the hotel, Sintra was amazing. It's just, it's enormous.

Now it's time for me to get ready to go home. I have to pack up. I have to figure out how to retouch risk everything into my suitcase. I've had the best time in Portugal.

should i spend more time in porto or lisbon

If you are interested in solo traveling and you're interested in coming here, I definitely recommend it.

I hope you guys have enjoyed coming along on another adventure with me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments